This policy includes the following commitments:
- comply with the relevant laws, environmental regulations and other commitments entered into by the Company in relation to its environmental aspects;
- protect the environment and prevent pollution by trying to reduce waste and resource consumption;
- formulate objectives for continuous improvement of environmental performance;
- adopt technological processes that offer the lowest environmental impacts in technical and economic terms;
- systematically assessing the environmental aspects of production activities and adopting management procedures that minimize any significant negative environmental impact;
- intensify the training and training of all employees to promote and encourage any initiative aimed at protecting the environment.
In order to achieve the aforementioned general objectives defined in the environmental policy, the Sole Director undertakes to set the environmental improvement objectives annually, on the occasion of the management review and in collaboration with the other company functions.
Environmental objectives, in accordance with scientific and technological progress, will also be established in accordance with financial availability.
The environmental policy will be reviewed periodically during the Management Review to assess its constant adequacy.
This environmental policy is communicated to all company personnel, as well as to external partners in the most appropriate forms, the same is also available to all interested parties.